Sunday 27 January 2008

Trip to Thailand - Last greetings from Germany

Hey people,

it's me, Marius, again. I'm back online with a new blog. I have learned from my Australia times and use a new blog system now. For everybody among you that does not know yet:
I will go to Thailand on Tuesday, the 29th of January, to do my hopefully last internship of my life. I will be an assistant teacher on the RMUTL Technology University of Chiang-Mai, the second largest city of Thailand. It will last for 3 month, and afterwards I plan to spend 6 weeks travelling through the country, maybe visiting Burma, Laos, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam or China, too. We will see.
The flight will take about 13 hours and the time difference is 6 hours. So wish me good luck to handle the jet-lag.
Since there it is over 30 degrees hot and very humid, I will probably need 1-2 weeks to become familiar with these conditions. At the moment, in Germany it is between zero and 10 degrees celsius.

So stay tunes and be anxious for my first post from far east Asia!!!
Cheers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marius, at least I do know now about your upcoming trip. Indeed I am eager to read you from far east. Take care, bye!